This 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream is the perfect treat for the summer! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and sweetened with fruits. And the best part? You don’t need an ice cream machine!
This post is in collaboration with Veganz.
Eating ice cream for breakfast is such a vegan thing to do! But if it’s healthy ice cream, no one can judge! This 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream is super healthy and only sweetened with fruits. It’s super easy to make and you don’t need an ice cream machine (only a food processor or blender!).
I’ve also drizzled Almond Butter Sauce on top, which I’m obsessed with. It’s just 3 ingredients and super easy to whisk together.
What is Nice Cream?
Nice Cream is ice cream made out of frozen bananas. If you’ve never had nice cream, you’re missing out BIG TIME. Do it now! It’s super easy to make: Peel ripe bananas, chop them up, freeze them overnight, chop in a food processor or blender until smooth, creamy, ice cream perfection!
You can make a simple 1-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream or add different fruits (Cantaloupe Ice Cream, Kiwi Ice Cream, Cherry Nice Cream), nut butter (Peanut Butter Nice Cream) or make shakes (Strawberry Nice Cream Shake). The possibilities are endless.
Can you believe it’s just two ingredients?! This Raspberry Ice Cream is so rich and creamy and delicious!
Making the nice cream in a food processor is my preferred way. You can totally make it in a blender too, but you probably have to add a splash of plant-based milk to help get things going. The nice cream made in a food processor holds its shape better because it’s just the bananas and raspberries.
I’ve topped my Raspberry Nice Cream with Veganz Berry Affairs Raspberries (which I got as a PR Sample). It’s the perfect topping for this fruity nice cream.
More nice cream recipes
- Salted Caramel Swirl Nice Cream
- Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Magic Chocolate Shell
- Coffee Nice Cream Shake
- 10+ Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you enjoy this Raspberry Nice Cream as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- 3 bananas (peeled, chopped, frozen overnight)
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
Toppings (Almond Butter Sauce + Raspberries)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (I’ve used white almond butter made from blanched almonds)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- a few chocolate coated raspberries (Veganz Berry Affairs) – cut into halves
- Pulse or blend until completely smooth. (Don’t give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.)
- Transfer the raspberry nice cream into a bowl and add additional toppings (if you like!).
- For the almond butter sauce, whisk together the ingredients listed above and drizzle over the nice cream.