With only 3 ingredients, you can make the most delicious no-churn Cherry Ice Cream with chocolate chunks ever. It’s the perfect treat for the summer! Vegan and gluten-free.
You’ll only need three ingredients for this amazing Cherry Nice Cream:
- Bananas (frozen and in chunks) – makes the ice cream super smooth and creamy
- Cherries (pitted and frozen)
- and Chocolate (shaved and in chunks)
I love the combination of cherries and chocolate! This ice cream reminds me a lot of Black Forest Cake. <3
This ice cream is
- and ready in just under 5 minutes
As for the chocolate, I shaved about half of the chocolate with a veggie peeler to make pretty shaved chocolate to top the ice cream with afterwards. The rest of the chocolate I cut in small pieces and added it to the ice cream itself. So you’ll have chocolate chunks in the ice cream and shaved chocolate on top. How perfect is that?! And more chocolate is always better :)
I’ve added a few more variations for banana ice cream below the recipe.
Cherry Nice Cream with Chocolate Chunks
- 3 bananas , in chunks and frozen
- 1 cup cherries , pitted and frozen
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate
- Shave the chocolate with a veggie peeler until you have about 2 teaspoons chocolate shavings. Cut the rest in small chocolate chunks.
- Add the frozen bananas and cherries in a food processor and process until it's perfectly creamy ice cream. Add in the chocolate chunks and pulse to combine.
- Scoop ice cream into bowl and add the chocolate shavings. Top with a fresh cherry (optional).
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this Cherry Nice Cream with chocolate chunks? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it :)