With only 3 ingredients, you can make the most delicious no-churn Cherry Ice Cream with chocolate chunks. It’s the perfect treat for the summer! And it’s also vegan and gluten-free.
I love the combination of cherries and chocolate! This ice cream reminds me a lot of Black Forest Cake or Cherry Garcia Ice Cream.
This ice cream is
- and ready in just under 5 minutes
You only need to freeze the bananas and sour cherries the day before, then you can make it in 5 minutes with the help of a food processor. This is the easiest ice cream! So healthy, and delicious!
How to make Cherry Nice Cream
As always you will find the whole recipe with measurements in the box below but I want to give you an overview of the key ingredients, variations, and the process with step-by-step photos first.
You’ll only need three ingredients for this amazing Cherry Nice Cream:
- bananas (frozen and in chunks) – makes the ice cream super smooth and creamy
- canned, pitted sour/tart cherries – freeze 1 cup (150g) for the nice cream base, add the rest non-frozen cherries to the ice cream together with the chocolate chunks
- and chocolate (cut into chunks) – I’ve used semi-sweet chocolate, but feel free to use dark or light chocolate – whatever you like best
The basic steps
More nice cream recipes
- Salted Caramel Swirl Nice Cream
- Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Magic Chocolate Shell
- 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- 2-Ingredient Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 10+ Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you enjoy this Cherry Nice Cream as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
Cherry Nice Cream with Chocolate Chunks
- 2 bananas in chunks and frozen
- 1 cup canned sour/tart cherries drained, frozen
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup canned sour/tart cherries drained
- Add the frozen bananas and frozen sour cherries into a food processor and mix until it's perfectly creamy ice cream. You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Add in the chocolate chunks and more sour cherries. Give it a quick mix to combine.
- Serve immediately. Scoop the ice cream into bowls or cones. Enjoy!