Make vegan ice cream at home without an ice cream machine with this recipe for a vegan Kiwifruit Banana Ice Cream. It’s so creamy, delicious and healthy!
Kiwi Banana Ice Cream
- 2 bananas
- 1 kiwifruit
- Cut the bananas in pieces, put them in a zipper bag and freeze them overnight.
- Put the frozen banana pieces in your kitchen processor or high-speed blender.
- Peel a kiwifruit or spoon out the kiwifruit flesh and add it to the frozen banana pieces.
- Pulse or blend until completely smooth. (Don't give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.)
- Transfer the ice cream in the bowls and enjoy immediately!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Should you be making this vegan Ice Cream, I’d love to hear how it went! Write me a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^