Coffee Nice Cream Shake (vegan and no added sugar) – a refreshing and energizing treat for hot summer days. Only 3 ingredients!
Okay, I’ll admit it, I’m one of those “80% ‘milk’, 20% coffee drinkers”. I just recently got into coffee, so I’ll have to work my way up there, okay?
Oh, and I don’t drink hot coffee, I only drink it in cold drinks – or frozen are even better! Like this Coffee Nice Cream Shake with frozen bananas. The bananas add enough sweetness (at least for me), so you don’t have to add any additional sweeteners.
This is the perfect refreshing, energizing, delicious drink for hot summer days!
How to make Coffee Nice Cream Shake
You will need:
- frozen bananas
- plant-based milk (I used unsweetened Rice Coconut Milk but you can use any you like!)
- cold brew coffee (or cold coffee)
The basic steps
Step 1: Add the frozen banana chunks, plant-based milk, and coffee in a blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth. Fill in a glass and top with chocolate shavings.
More refreshing drinks for the summer
I hope you enjoy this Coffee Nice Cream Shake as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
Coffee Nice Cream Shake
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas in chunks
- 1 cup rice coconut milk (or any plant-based milk!)
- 2 shots cold brew coffee (or more if you want it stronger)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Add the frozen banana chunks, plant-based milk and cold brew coffee in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the nice cream shake into a glass and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.