This Salted Peanut Butter Nice Cream topped with Magic Chocolate Shell and Chocolate Granola is a dream come true! I’ll gladly skip any breakfast/lunch/dinner for this treat!
My favorite nice cream flavor? Peanut Butter! My favorite topping? Magic Chocolate Shell! Of course!
As a vegan of almost 10 years, I do have frozen bananas in the freezer all the time. That’s like vegan 101. And these frozen banana chunks are the base for this creamy, dreamy salted peanut butter nice cream.
I just love how fast this treat comes together. For the nice cream, you just have to blend the bananas with peanut butter and salt in a food processor until smooth and creamy (takes about 3-4 minutes).
And for the chocolate shell, you need to whisk together coconut oil and cocoa powder. It couldn’t be any easier, really!
Then you can add even more toppings like fresh fruits, or nut butters, or like I did – Chocolate Granola!
In the summer, I’m not always in the mood to cook, so I’ll gladly skip breakfast, lunch, or dinner for this amazing peanut butter and chocolate combo!
How to make Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Magic Chocolate Shell
- Peanut Butter Nice Cream:
- frozen bananas in chunks (how to properly freeze bananas)
- smooth peanut butter (I use peanut butter made from 100% roasted peanuts, no salt, no sugar, no added oil)
- salt (just a pinch!)
- Magic Chocolate Shell:
- Coconut oil (melted)
- cocoa powder (dutch-processed is best)
The basic steps
Feel free to add any toppings such as fresh fruits, nut butters, etc. I added chocolate granola on top. I have a recipe for homemade Chocolate Granola here.
Looking for more nice cream recipes?
- 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- Coffee Nice Cream Shake
- Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 10+ Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you will enjoy this Salted Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Magic Chocolate Shell as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users.
Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Magic Chocolate Shell
Salted Peanut Butter Nice Cream
- 2 bananas frozen & in chunks
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 pinch salt
Magic Chocolate Shell
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- For the nice cream: Put the frozen banana chunks, peanut butter, and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooooth. You might have to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- For the chocolate shell: Whisk the coconut oil with the cocoa powder. If your coconut oil is solid, warm it up real quick.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the nice cream and watch the magic enfold.