If you need an excuse to have peanut butter for breakfast: This Peanut Butter Granola is the solution! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and only needs 5 basic ingredients.
I love making homemade granola. Ever since I’ve found out that it’s so easy and quick to make, I haven’t bought any granola. Instead, I’ve been making this Marzipan Granola with dried blueberries and Gingerbread Granola a couple of times. But now it’s time for a new one!
For this easy vegan granola, I’ve added peanut butter and chocolate chips. It’s the perfect combo! If you love peanut butter for breakfast, this one is for you!
The Ingredients for Peanut Butter Granola
Making granola is super easy. And it lasts for a long time. It’s the perfect breakfast if you don’t have a lot of time in the morning!
For the Peanut Butter Granola you will need:
- rolled oats
- peanut butter (I like to use 100% natural peanut butter – no sugar, no added oil)
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- chocolate chips (optional, but recommended)
How to make Vegan Peanut Butter Granola
How to store Granola
Granola lasts for weeks if you do it right. It’s important to let the granola cool off COMPLETELY. Then pour it into an air-tight glass jar. And close the lid. This is the perfect fuss-free breakfast!
More Granola Recipes you’ll love
- Puffed Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Granola
- Almond Butter Granola
- Vegan Gingerbread Granola
- Marzipan Granola with Dried Blueberries
Love it? Rate it!
So I hope you will enjoy this PB granola as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try!
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (I used natural peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free, vegan)
- Whisk together peanut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. If the ingredients aren’t liquid, then heat everything in a double boiler.
- Then combine the peanut butter mixture with the rolled oats and give it a good stir until all the oats are coated. You can also use your hands for that. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Fill in the granola. Press it a bit into the pan. Bake at 360°F/180°C for 20 minutes – give them a stir after 10 minutes.
- Let the granola cool off. Then break it apart and fill it in an air-tight glass jar.