Easy-to-make and delicious vegan Gingerbread Granola, that is perfect for the Christmas season! With all the typical spices: cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger! Get the gingerbread fix without actually having to make gingerbread.
Inspired by my first granola recipe on the blog (marzipan granola with dried blueberries), I wanted to create a variation that is perfect for these cold fall/winter days. So what would be better than making a crunchy granola that contains all the typical gingerbread flavors (cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger) and tastes totally like Christmas?
This vegan Gingerbread Granola
- only needs 6 ingredients,
- is super easy and quick to make,
- can easily be made gluten-free by using gf oats
- will get you right into the Christmas spirit!
I love how versatile oats are: granola, overnight oats or ground into oat flour and used for pancakes, waffles, etc. I don’t think there’s a grain more perfect for breakfast :)
If you store the granola in an air-tight glass jar (after letting it cool off), it will stay crunchy for weeks! Talk about fuss-free breakfast!
Want to make this Gingerbread Granola even more awesome? Make homemade date-sweetened almond milk to go with it. It’s the best!
Vegan Gingerbread Granola
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats *
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, add the rolled oats, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Combine. Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix again until clumpy.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread it so it’s about 1 inch thick.
*Oats: Use certified gluten-free oats if you want to make the granola gluten-free.
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this vegan Gingerbread Granola? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it :)