This Falafel Wrap contains everything that’s good in life: Crispy fried falafel, thick & fluffy tortillas, homemade hummus, tahini sauce, lettuce, and fresh parsley.
This is wrap perfection:
- Crispy Fried Falafel
- Thick & Fluffy Tortillas
- Homemade Hummus
- Tahini Sauce
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
Everything in this wrap is made from scratch and you can taste it. Of course, you can skip making your own falafel, tortillas, and hummus and use store-bought versions. No judgment here.
The Key Parts of the Wrap
These falafel are made from dried chickpeas and lots of parsley. Then they are fried (but you don’t need a deep-fryer for that).
The tortillas are thick, soft, and fluffy and made with all-purpose wheat flour.
This is the creamiest hummus. Made with dried chickpeas. In a blender.
How to make the perfect Falafel Wrap
More Vegan Wrap Recipes
- BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Wrap
- BBQ Tempeh Wrap
- Mushroom Spinach Tofu Wrap
- Green Goddess Wrap with Spinach Falafel
- Tandoori Cauliflower Wrap with Basil Cream Sauce
- Crispy Tofu Wrap with Homemade Tortillas & Avocado Mayo
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you enjoy this Vegan Falafel Wrap as much as I do!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if it is worth a try!
Vegan Falafel Wrap
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Whisk together the ingredients for the tahini sauce.
- Once everything is finished you can start to assemble: Spread hummus onto the tortilla, then add the lettuce, the falafel (broken in half), tahini sauce, and chopped parsley.
- Fold the bottom up, then the sides to make a compact wrap.