This 2-Ingredient Watermelon Ice Cream is a refreshing treat for the summer! No ice cream machine needed! Ready in 5 minutes!
Inspired by this Cantaloupe Ice Cream that I published 4 years ago (how time flies!), it was finally time for another melon-y ice cream recipe! So I proudly present to you: 2-Ingredient Watermelon Ice Cream!
The ice cream is
- vegan (and therefore dairy-free),
- sweetened with only fruits (and therefore super healthy!),
- ready in 5 minutes (make sure you always have bananas and watermelon chunks in the freezer)
- and all in all just the perfect refreshing treat for the summer. I mean seriously, isn’t watermelon the best flavor for hot summer days?!
For this ice cream, you don’t need an ice cream machine and you also don’t have to churn the ice cream every X hours. The trick is to use frozen fruits and just blend it up in a food processor and you will be rewarded with the creamiest, healthiest ice cream ever. Made in 5 minutes!
How to make Watermelon Ice Cream
You will need:
- frozen bananas
- frozen watermelon chunks
The basic steps
Step 1: Place the frozen bananas and watermelon chunks in your food processor.
Step 2: Pulse until it’s super creamy ice cream! You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
And now the hardest decision: bowl or cone? ;)
More Vegan Ice Cream Recipes You Will Love
- 10 Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
- 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- 2-Ingredient Blueberry Ice Cream
- 2-Ingredient Cantaloupe Ice Cream
- Cherry Nice Cream with chocolate chunks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
I hope you will enjoy this super healthy Watermelon Ice Cream as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if it is worth a try!
Vegan Watermelon Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas peeled, chopped, frozen overnight
- 1 cup frozen watermelon chunks cubed, frozen overnight
- Put the frozen banana and watermelon chunks in your food processor.
- Pulse until completely smooth. (Don't give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.) You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Transfer the watermelon nice cream into a bowl or scoop into cones. Enjoy!