You’ll only need 2 ingredients for this vegan Blueberry Ice Cream. No churning and no ice cream machine needed. Say hello to your favorite new summer treat!
I oftentimes have lengthy conversations with friends about favorite fruits, especially berries. While strawberries are usually everyone’s favorite, my heart beats for blueberries. They are not too sweet. Small enough to eat in one bite (which makes them perfect for snacking!). And they add a wonderful, vibrant color to smoothies or ice cream.
This brings us to this Blueberry Ice Cream. You will only need two ingredients. No churning. No ice cream machine. A food processor will do!
The ice cream is
- vegan (and therefore dairy-free),
- sweetened with only fruits (and therefore super healthy!),
- ready in 5 minutes (make sure you always have bananas and blueberries in the freezer)
- and all in all just the perfect refreshing treat for the summer.
How to make Blueberry Ice Cream
You’ll only need two ingredients for this ice cream:
- frozen bananas
- frozen blueberries
The basic steps
More Vegan Ice Cream Recipes you will love
- 10 Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
- 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- Cherry Nice Cream with chocolate chunks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
I hope you will enjoy this super healthy Blueberry Ice Cream as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if it is worth a try!
If you don’t want to miss out on any new recipes, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas peeled, chopped, frozen overnight
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Put the frozen banana and blueberries in your food processor.
- Pulse until completely smooth. (Don't give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.) You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Transfer the blueberry nice cream into a bowl or scoop into cones. Enjoy!
Wednesday 13th of October 2021
Maybe I did something wrong, but all I taste is banana. I put two frozen bananas and a half a cup of blueberries and the bananas over power this recipe. You wouldn’t know there were blueberries in there.
Saturday 20th of June 2020
Made this for our dairy allergic granddaughter. It’s freaking awesome! She’s 16 months old. First time for safe ice cream. We loved it. Thanks Bianca
Friday 29th of May 2020
I like to add a little vanilla to mine. We love this nice cream!
Wednesday 27th of May 2020
So satisfying. The key to the creaminess is just to blend it to death. I added chocolate chips to mine for an extra crunch!
Saturday 13th of July 2019
Thanks for sharing! Does it keep long?