This Thai Peanut Butter Curry is super creamy and comforting. I used cauliflower, tofu and other veggies and served it with rice!
Thai Peanut Butter Curry
- 1 cup rice of your preference
- 1 1/2 cups water for the rice
- 1 cup small florets of cauliflower
- 4 spring onions
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup soy sprouts
- 1 block tofu
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- canola oil
- spices: salt and curry powder
- Cook the rice according to instructions on the package or how you always make it.
- Wash and cut spring onions and cauliflower. Wash the soy sprouts and spinach. Cut tofu in stripes.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Toss in the veggies, give the cauliflower a head start.
- In another pan for the tofu, heat oil, add salt, curry powder and tofu stripes.
- When the tofu is golden, take it out of the pan.
- In the now empty pan on low heat, add peanut butter & coconut milk. Whisk until combined.
- Add the vegetables and tofu to the curry and stir. Let it simmer for a minute or two, then it's ready.
- Place rice and curry on a plate and enjoy!
Did you make this vegan Thai Peanut Butter Curry? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!