These sugar-free Banana Cookies are mind-blowing. You only need 4 basic ingredients to make them, and they are also vegan and oil-free. They are the lightest and fluffiest cookies ever!
These cookies are insane.
- ready in 25 min
- made with 4 ingredients only
It’s really hard to describe these cookies because they are not your typical cookies. They are super fluffy! Almost angelic. Yep. Angelic. This is the word to describe them best.
I love how simple these banana cookies are. You only need
- bananas (duh! the riper the better because sweeter),
- plant-based milk (I used almond milk but feel free to use whatever you have at home),
- flour, and
- baking powder.
That’s it! The next time you have ripe bananas laying around. Think about these cookies. Make them. Let me know what you think! :)
Please do not ask me how long they will last. They are gone in a minute or two!
A note on Sweetness
I’ve added no white sugar and no maple syrup to these cookies, they are completely fruit-sweetened by the bananas. Of course, they are not crazy sweet but they are certainly sweet enough for me.
It’s important to use bananas that are very ripe (at least spotty!) otherwise the cookies won’t be sweet at all. The riper the banana, the better.
More (refined) sugar-free recipes
- Chunky Monkey Cookies (Banana Cookies + Walnuts + Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chips = Cookie Heaven)
- 20+ Vegan & Refined Sugar-Free Desserts
- Strawberry Nice Cream Shake
- 2-Ingredient Cantaloupe Ice Cream
I hope you will enjoy these cookies as much as I did! Let me know if you give them a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if they are worth a try!
Sugar-Free Banana Cookies
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a mixing bowl. Add the almond milk and stir to combine.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir to combine until it's a thick batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop equally sized blobs (about 13) of batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 10-15 minutes (until slightly brown on the edges).
- Let them cool off a bit and enjoy!