Delicious penne pasta, green olives, sun-dried tomatoes and homemade baked Almond Feta come together in this simple, easy-to-make and perfect-for-summer Mediterranean Pasta recipe. Use fresh herbs such as oregano and basil to bring this meal to the next level.
This meal is my favorite put-summer-on-your-plate-dish because what’s more summery than sun-dried tomatoes, olives and fresh herbs from the garden! I’ve topped this deliciousness with the Baked Almond Feta, which adds a nice lemon taste and crumbly texture.
The best thing about this meal is once you’ve got the Baked Almond Feta ready, it comes together in just a couple of minutes. Just boil the pasta, quickly heat the garlic, olives and sun-dried tomatoes in a large pan, add herbs, spices and pasta and stir everything together. Dinner is served, easy as that.
More delicious vegan pasta recipes you will love!
- Vegan & gluten-free Mushroom Bolognese
- Quick Date Night Pasta with asparagus
- Easy Tomato Olive Pasta
- Avocado Basil Cream Pasta
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
Mediterranean Pasta with Almond Feta (vegan)
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , thinly sliced
- 5 dried tomatoes in oil , sliced
- 1/3 cup green olives , pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil + more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- chili flakes
- baked almond feta
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the sliced garlic, dried tomatoes and olives. Let it cook on medium heat for about a minute. Then add in the pasta, herbs, salt and chili flakes. Give it a quick mix until everything comes together.
- Then transfer to bowls, garnish with more fresh basil and oregano and crumble the baked almond feta on top. Enjoy!