Delicious penne pasta, green olives, sun-dried tomatoes and homemade baked Almond Feta come together in this simple, easy-to-make and perfect-for-summer Mediterranean Pasta recipe. Use fresh herbs such as oregano and basil to bring this meal to the next level.
This meal is my favorite put-summer-on-your-plate-dish because what’s more summery than sun-dried tomatoes, olives and fresh herbs from the garden! I’ve topped this deliciousness with the Baked Almond Feta, which adds a nice lemon taste and crumbly texture.
The best thing about this meal is once you’ve got the Baked Almond Feta ready, it comes together in just a couple of minutes. Just boil the pasta, quickly heat the garlic, olives and sun-dried tomatoes in a large pan, add herbs, spices and pasta and stir everything together. Dinner is served, easy as that.
Mediterranean Pasta with Almond Feta (vegan)
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , thinly sliced
- 5 dried tomatoes in oil , sliced
- 1/3 cup green olives , pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil + more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- chili flakes
- baked almond feta
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the sliced garlic, dried tomatoes and olives. Let it cook on medium heat for about a minute. Then add in the pasta, herbs, salt and chili flakes. Give it a quick mix until everything comes together.
- Then transfer to bowls, garnish with more fresh basil and oregano and crumble the baked almond feta on top. Enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make the Mediterranean Pasta with Almond Feta? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!