This is the easiest vegan Caramel Sauce ever! You’ll only need 3 ingredients and 1 minute to whisk it together! Drizzle it over nice cream, pancakes, or crepes! It’s true magic!
Have you ever wished that you could have Caramel Sauce in one, two, three, done? Well… now you can! This vegan Caramel Sauce needs only three ingredients and can be made in a minute. Yes, you’ve read correctly… one minute.
You don’t even need to heat it up in order to get ooey-gooey. Just mix all the ingredients together and it’s ready to go.
You can store it in the fridge for a few days too, so you’ll always have it at hand for spontaneous caramel sauce cravings. If it’s getting too thick, you can always add a bit of water, whisk it again, and it’s good as new.
You will need:
- almond butter – I am using brown almond butter made from 100% roasted almonds, no sugar, no salt, no additives.
- maple syrup – alternatively you can also use rice syrup, or agave syrup
- optional: salt for Salted Caramel Sauce
The basic steps
Serve it with…
- How to make Nice Cream (1-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream)
- Vegan Snickers Cups (+Video)
- Vegan Apple Pie Pancakes
- Vegan Apple Fritter Rings
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you enjoy this vegan Caramel Sauce as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
Vegan (Salted) Caramel Sauce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup or rice syrup or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon water (add more to your desired consistency)
- 1 pinch salt (optional; for salted caramel sauce)
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl.
- Whisk until smooth. You can add more water to reach the desired consistency.