The easiest vegan Caramel Sauce ever! You’ll only need 3 ingredients and 1 minute! It is good over ice cream or in Snickers Cups.
Ever wished you could have a Caramel Sauce in one two three done? Well… now you can! This vegan Caramel Sauce needs only three ingredients and can be made in a minute. Yes, you’ve read correctly.. one minute.
It’s s good over some Nice Cream or I’ve also been using this sauce in my Snickers Cups. I may or may not have eaten it on its own… but who can judge me. It’s really THAT good. You don’t even need to heat it up in order to get ooey-gooey. Just mix all the ingredients together and it’s ready to go. You can store it in the fridge for a few days too, so you’ll always have it at hand for spontaneous caramel sauce cravings.
Watch how to make 1-Minute, 3-Ingredient Vegan Caramel Sauce – Recipe Video (30 seconds)
Uses for the caramel sauce
Salted Caramel Swirl Nice Cream
- 2 1/2 frozen bananas in chunks
Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup or rice syrup or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon water (add more to your desired consistency)
- 1 pinch salt
- For the caramel sauce: Add all the ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. You can add more water to reach the desired consistency.
- Place the frozen banana chunks into your food processor and pulse/blend until smooth and creamy. You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Add the nice cream into your bowl and pour the salted caramel sauce on top. Swirl it into the nice cream. And enjoy!
If you give this super simple and quick vegan Caramel Sauce a try I’d love to hear how it turned out for you! Leave a comment or post a picture on instagram, use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^ I love to see all your lovely creations! Thanks! <3