You’ll only need 2 ingredients for this vegan Mango Ice Cream. No churning and no ice cream machine needed. The perfect fruity, healthy treat for the summer!
I love how getting older is influencing the foods we like. I used to not care about mangoes at all and now they are one of my favorite fruits (besides blueberries and bananas).
We are having quite a few hot days here in Austria, so I’ve been making a lot more ice cream lately. Which brings us to this Mango Ice Cream.
You will only need two ingredients. No churning. No ice cream machine. A food processor will do!
The ice cream is
- vegan (and therefore dairy-free),
- sweetened with only fruits (and therefore super healthy!),
- ready in 5 minutes (make sure you always have bananas and mango chunks in the freezer)
- and all in all just the perfect refreshing treat for the summer.
How to make Mango Ice Cream
You’ll only need two ingredients for this ice cream:
- frozen banana
- frozen mango chunks
The basic steps
Step 1: Add the frozen banana and mango chunks into a food processor.
Step 2: Pulse until it’s creamy, dreamy ice cream. You might have to scrape down the sides a few times. Enjoy immediately!
More Vegan Ice Cream Recipes you will love
- 10 Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
- 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- Cherry Nice Cream with chocolate chunks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you will enjoy this super healthy Mango Ice Cream as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if it is worth a try!
Vegan Mango Ice Cream
- 1 frozen banana peeled, chopped, frozen overnight
- 1 cup frozen mango peeled, chopped, frozen overnight
- Put the frozen banana and mango in your food processor.
- Pulse until completely smooth. (Don't give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.) You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Transfer the mango nice cream into a bowl or scoop into cones. Enjoy!