You’ll only need 2 ingredients for this vegan Mango Ice Cream. No churning and no ice cream machine needed. The perfect fruity, healthy treat for the summer!
I love how getting older is influencing the foods we like. I used to not care about mangoes at all and now they are one of my favorite fruits (besides blueberries and bananas).
We are having quite a few hot days here in Austria, so I’ve been making a lot more ice cream lately. Which brings us to this Mango Ice Cream.
You will only need two ingredients. No churning. No ice cream machine. A food processor will do!
The ice cream is
- vegan (and therefore dairy-free),
- sweetened with only fruits (and therefore super healthy!),
- ready in 5 minutes (make sure you always have bananas and mango chunks in the freezer)
- and all in all just the perfect refreshing treat for the summer.
How to make Mango Ice Cream
You’ll only need two ingredients for this ice cream:
- frozen banana – Peel the banana, break it into chunks, freeze them in a ziplock bag at least overnight.
- frozen mango chunks – Cut the mango in half, spoon out the mango flesh, cut it into chunks, freeze them in a ziplock bag at least overnight.
I would recommend freezing mango chunks instead of buying already frozen mango chunks. Because already frozen mango chunks are usually not that sweet.
The basic steps
More Vegan Ice Cream Recipes you will love
- 10 Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
- 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream
- Cherry Nice Cream with chocolate chunks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you will enjoy this healthy vegan Mango Ice Cream as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if it is worth a try!
If you don’t want to miss out on any new recipes, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Vegan Mango Ice Cream
- 1 frozen banana peeled, chopped, frozen overnight
- 1 cup frozen mango peeled, chopped, frozen overnight
- Put the frozen banana and mango in your food processor.
- Pulse until completely smooth. (Don't give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.) You might have to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Transfer the mango nice cream into a bowl or scoop into cones. Enjoy!