These Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins are fluffy, soft and flavorful! The small bits of marzipan make every bite exciting and delicious. Make them for all of your friends and soon-to-be-friends!
Making new friends as an adult is hard. That’s why we bake! These vegan blueberry marzipan muffins will making new friends a breeze!
They’re the perfect treat to bring to friends, family & colleagues. No one will know that these are made without eggs and milk!
They are also super easy to make! It’s a one-bowl-recipe for the batter because doing the dishes is not fun.
Blueberry Muffins are a classic – but the addition of marzipan gives this dessert a whole new twist!
These Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins are soft, fluffy and flavorful. I love the little bits of marzipan in there – it’s like a flavor explosion!
How to make Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins
You will need:
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- plant-based milk
- apple cider vinegar
The basic steps
Step 1: Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk.
Step 2: Add in the plant-based milk, oil, vinegar. Whisk.
Step 3: Now add in the marzipan chunks and fresh blueberries. Stir carefully.
Step 4: Scoop the muffin batter into the muffin liners.
Step 5: Bake them at 360°F/180°C for 15 to 20 minutes. You can use a small wooden stick to check if they are baked all the way through.
More Vegan Muffin Recipes for you
- Chunky Monkey Muffins (Vegan and Refined Sugar-Free)
- Vegan Blueberry Lemon Streusel Muffins
- Never-Come-Empty-Handed Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Vegan Cherry Chocolate Muffins
- Vegan PBJ Muffins with Peanut Butter Streusel
Love it? Rate it
I hope you will enjoy these muffins as much as I do! Let me know if you give them a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if they are worth a try!
Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar (make sure it's vegan)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or use melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegan marzipan cut in small chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, whisk, then add all the wet ingredients and whisk again until it's a smooth batter.
- Add the blueberries and marzipan chunks to the batter. Give it a quick stir.
- Fill the batter in muffin wrappers or use a lightly oiled muffin pan and put them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. (Use the Toothpick Method to make sure the dough is done in the middle.)
- Let them cool off a bit before enjoying them!