These Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins are fluffy, soft and flavorful! The small bits of marzipan make everything bite interesting and delicious.
Blueberry Muffins are a classic – but the addition of marzipan gives this dessert a whole new twist! These Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins are soft, fluffy and flavorful. I love the little bits of marzipan in there – flavor explosion!
They’re the perfect treat to bring to friends, family & colleagues. No one will know that these are made without eggs and milk! Seriously..also they’re super easy to make! It’s a one-bowl-recipe for the batter because doing the dishes is not fun.
Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (except the blueberries and marzipan), whisk, then add all the wet ingredients and whisk again until it's a smooth batter.
- Pick off small bits of the marzipan and roll it in little balls.
- Fold in the blueberries and the marzipan balls under the batter.
- Fill the batter in muffin wrappers or use a lightly oiled muffin pan and put them in the oven for about 20 minutes. (Use the Toothpick Method to make sure the dough is done in the middle.)
- Let them cool off a bit before enjoying them!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Should you decide to give these vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins a try I’d love to hear how it went! Write me a comment or post a picture on instagram, use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^