Never come empty handed with these Chocolate Chunk Muffins. They are vegan and can be made in only half an hour. Perfect to bring to spontaneous parties or get-togethers!
I’m that kind of girl that always brings food to parties and just loves to surprise friends, family or co-workers with homemade, vegan treats. But sometimes I don’t have a lot of time and need recipes that go really, really quick and are easy to make. Muffins are in those cases one of best choices, because they bake much faster than cakes. And Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a classic – everyone loves these.
They are really easy and quick to make. While the oven preheats, simply whisk the dry and wet ingredients in one bowl (one-bowl-recipe!), pour them in the muffin tins (an ice cream scooper makes this super easy) and then bake them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Easy as that.
If you want fruitier versions, you can sub the chocolate chunks with fruits like blueberries or raspberries, so this muffin recipe is very versatile. It’s the perfect base recipe for all your muffin adventures! :)
- Pre-heat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chunks), whisk, then add all the wet ingredients and whisk again until it's a smooth batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Fill the batter in muffin wrappers or use a lightly oiled muffin pan and put them in the oven for about 20 minutes. (Use the Toothpick Method to make sure the dough is done in the middle.)
- Let them cool off a bit before enjoying them!
Have you tried this quick and easy vegan Chocolate Chunk Muffin recipe? I’d love to hear how it went! Leave me a comment or post a picture on instagram, use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^ I love to see all your lovely creations! Thanks! <3