These sugar-free & vegan Chocolate Cookies with Raspberries are super easy to make, healthy and delicious!
You guys have been loving my sugar-free banana cookies recipe so I wanted to treat you all with a new chocolatey version! I also added raspberries because I’ve been obsessed with the chocolate-fruit-combo lately and I love the additional spark the raspberries add!
These chocolate cookies are:
- sugar-free (sweetened only with bananas)
- vegan (and therefore egg-free and dairy-free)
- super easy and quick to make (you’ll only need 6 ingredients!)
- soft, fluffy, fudgy
How to make sugar-free Chocolate Cookies
You will need:
- very ripe bananas (the riper, the sweeter, the better)
- almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- cocoa powder (dutch-processed works best!)
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- frozen raspberries
The Basic Steps
Step 1: Mash the bananas. Add the almond milk and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
Step 2: Add the flour and baking powder. Stir to combine again. Then fold in the frozen raspberries.
Step 3: Use an ice cream scoop to scoop blobs of batter onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Step 4: Bake the cookies at 250°F / 180°C for 20-25 minutes until the edges set and the raspberries start to ooze out at a bit. Let them cool off because they are quite soft directly after baking.
More (refined) Sugar-Free Desserts
- Sugar-Free Banana Cookies
- Chunky Monkey Cookies (Banana Cookies + Walnuts + Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chips = Cookie Heaven)
- 20+ Vegan & Refined Sugar-Free Desserts
- Strawberry Nice Cream Shake
- 2-Ingredient Cantaloupe Ice Cream
I hope you will enjoy these cookies as much as I did! Let me know if you give them a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if they are worth a try!
If you don’t want to miss out on any new recipes, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Cookies with Raspberries
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (dutch-processed)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a mixing bowl. Add the almond milk and cocoa powder, stir to combine.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir to combine until it's a thick batter. Fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop equally sized blobs (about 11) of batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (until slightly brown on the edges).
- Let them cool off because they are super soft after baking. Then enjoy!
Sunday 5th of September 2021
These cookies were terrible!! They were so rubbery, waste of ingredients and had no flavour apart from the raspberries. Very disappointed and would recommend avoiding this recipe unless you want to waste ingredients.
Wednesday 17th of March 2021
Sad to say these don't taste like a treat and aren't chocolatey. Even with bananas so ripe they were almost falling apart, these "cookies" weren't noticably sweet, especially with the tart raspberries in them. Still, they are very swift and easy to make.
Monday 23rd of September 2019
Habe die Cookies heute gebacken und bin positiv überrascht. Der Geschmack ist köstlich, einzig die Konsistenz ist etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig. Aber alles in allem ein tolles Rezept, welches noch öfters bei mir zu Hause gebacken werden wird. Danke dir!
Thursday 13th of June 2019
Tried the recipe the chocolate flavor was not very prominent. Is there anyway to make the texture less rubbery or is it unavoidable within the vegan and sugar free combination?
Monday 27th of May 2019
Hi! Great recipe! Can I use instead almond or coconut flour? Thanks!
Monday 3rd of June 2019
I haven't tried these cookies with gf flour yet, but I'm working on it!