You’ll only need 3 ingredients and NO ice cream machine for this amazing vegan Banana Stracciatella Ice Cream!
You’ll definitely want to make this Vegan Stracciatella Ice Cream this summer because:
- you don’t need an ice cream machine (just a food processor)
- you only need 3 ingredients
- it has a banana base (healthy!) and it’s made without any added sugar
- the dark chocolate bits are made with just coconut oil and cocoa powder
I’m obsessed! I could eat this ice cream literally every day and I would be so happy.
You can even add fresh fruits, nut butters (almond, peanut, tahini), more chocolate sauce, or whatever your heart desires on top.
How to make Vegan Banana Stracciatella Ice Cream
You will need:
- bananas (frozen at least overnight and in chunks)
- coconut oil (it needs to be coconut oil, do not substitute with a different oil because it wouldn’t get solid when it comes to contact with the ice cream)
- cocoa powder (dutch-processed cocoa powder is my fav!)
The Basic Steps
More Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- Salted Caramel Swirl Nice Cream
- Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Magic Chocolate Shell
- 2-Ingredient Vegan Mango Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- 10+ Vegan Nice Cream Recipes to Beat the Heat
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you will enjoy this Vegan Banana Stracciatella Ice Cream as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if it’s worth making!
If you don’t want to miss out on any new recipes, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Vegan Banana Stracciatella Ice Cream
- 2 bananas frozen, in chunks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- The day before: Peel bananas, break them into chunks, and freeze them at least overnight. I always keep banana chunks in the freezer for emergency ice cream sessions.
- Whisk the melted coconut oil and the cocoa powder until it's a chocolate sauce.
- Add the frozen banana chunks into a food processor and pulse until it's creamy. This might take a bit and you might have to scrape down the sides, but you will get there.
- Once the ice cream is smooth, pour the chocolate sauce on top. Let it set (takes 1-2 minutes). Then give it another pulse until the chocolate is broken up into pieces.
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls or ice cream cones and enjoy!