These vegan Veggie Balls in a wrap are a perfectly healthy lunch! The Veggie Balls are made out of broccoli, carrots, potatoes and cauliflower.
I hope you all had wonderful holidays, a magical christmas and an exciting new years eve! The last days were full of christmas and holiday events and of course: a lot of food. So I craved something healthy again for a change! Also it’s never a bad idea to start healthy into a new year. (Isn’t this a resolution for all of us to eat healthier? ;) ) So a wrap with some homemade Veggie Balls seemed like the perfect idea!
For the Veggie Balls I used some broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and potatoes. Of course you can add in your favorite vegetables into the Veggie Balls! Whatever you have at home will probably work! I’m not a huge fan of raw tomatoes, but feel free to add it to the wrap! It’s such a classic.
Veggie Ball Wraps
Ingredients for the Veggie Balls
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
Ingredients for the rest of the Wrap
- 2 Homemade Wheat Flour Tortillas I've used all-purpose flour only, that's because the wraps are lighter in color ; )
- lamb's lettuce
- 1/4 cucumber
- sweet-sour-sauce I used a store-bought sauce
- Wash the potatoes and boil them until soft.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Wash and cut the rest of the vegetables, put them in a kitchen processor along with the boiled potatoes and chop.
- Transfer the veggie pieces in a bowl and add in the spices, oil and flour.
- Mix well and form little Veggie Balls with your hands and place them on a baking sheet. Put them in the oven for about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash the lettuce and cut the cucumber in strips or whatever form you like.
- Assemble your wrap and enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this Veggie Balls Wrap? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!