This raw & vegan Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Sauce and topped with Cashew Parmesan is the perfect healthy dish! It’s also gluten-free!
I still remember the first time I tried Zucchini Pasta (or Zoodles) like it was yesterday – I’ve gotten a spiralizer from my parents and was so happy that I could finally enter the magic world of gluten-free, super healthy vegetable pasta. I was amazed at how much zucchini noodles tasted like real pasta!
In a previous attempt, I’ve heated the noodles quickly in the pan, this time it’s a raw recipe! I like this one even more because the other one cooked down really fast and you needed a lot of zucchini for one person. Also this new recipe has a creamy Avocado Sauce which is truly amazing and goes together so well with the Zucchini Pasta. Don’t miss out on topping it with Cashew Parmesan! It’s delicious!
More delicious vegan pasta recipes you will love!
- Vegan & gluten-free Mushroom Bolognese
- Quick Date Night Pasta with asparagus
- Easy Tomato Olive Pasta
- Avocado Basil Cream Pasta
- Mediterranean Pasta with Almond Feta
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
Raw & Vegan Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Sauce
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- ground pepper
- Homemade Cashew Parmesan
- Put the spiralized zucchini in a large bowl, sprinkle half of the salt over the zucchini and give it a good mix. Set aside for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel the avocado, remove the seed and put it in a blender or food processor - mix it with the rest of the salt, the lemon juice and ground pepper until it's a smooth Avocado Cream. Taste it and add more salt or lemon juice to taste.
- After 20 minutes the zucchini should have lost quite a bit of its water - drain it and put it back in the bowl.
- Add the Avocado Cream and give it a good mix.
- Put the Zucchini Pasta on a plate and enjoy. Don't forget to top it with the Cashew Parmesan!