This vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Swirls is the ultimate Chocolate Explosion. Decadent, rich and creamy.
I’m such an addict to Peanut Butter lately, can you imagine there were times when I didn’t like Peanuts and everything related to them?! Ugh… now I can’t stop putting Peanut Butter into literally everything. Peanut Butter and Chocolate anyone?
Do you remember the Matcha Chocolate Recipe? Since then I love to create Chocolates that are a bit unusual. I’ve used Homemade Peanut Butter with reduced salt to create this Peanut Butter Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Swirls. The chocolate is rich, creamy and decadent. If you love Peanuts you should definitely give it a try :)
Peanut Butter Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Swirls
- In a double boiler, melt one tablespoon of the cocoa butter until it's completely liquid.
- Add in the peanut butter and rice syrup (add more, if you want it sweeter) and stir until the ingredients are incorporated entirely.
- Fill the peanut butter chocolate mixture in a chocolate mold.
- Clean the double boiler and heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of the cocoa butter until liquid.
- Add in the cocoa powder and stir again until there are no lumps in the chocolate mixture. (You can add in rice syrup here as well but I liked my chocolate swirls unsweetened).
- Pour the dark chocolate over the peanut butter chocolate and make swirls with a little wooden skewer.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for about 2-3 hours. Enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Swirls? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!