Make your own vegan Homemade Peanut Butter in food processor or blender! You’ll never want to buy it at a store again. Seriously, so easy and yummy!
Did you know you can make your own Peanut Butter in a food processor or high-speed blender? This is seriously life-chaning. This Homemade Peanut Butter is finger-licking (yes!!! finger-licking!) good. You’ll never want to buy Peanut Butter again!
Depending on what you’re using it for, you can adjust the sweetness and saltiness to your liking. You can even mix in some chopped up peanuts to make it chunky. It’s so easy and oh my goooooddddness! I have seriously no more words for this homemade, vegan Peanut Butter.
Homemade Vegan Peanut Butter
- 1 cup peanuts raw, unshelled and skinned, unsalted (or use roasted ones and skip the first step)
- 1 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon brown rice syrup
- Put the peanuts in a pan and roast them on medium-high heat for about 4 minutes while stirring.
- Let the roasted peanuts cool off a bit before placing them in a food processor (alternatively you can use your blender, if you have a good one).
- Chop/blend the peanuts for about a minute.
- Add in the peanut oil, salt and rice syrup.
- Chop/blend again this time until smooth. (Use more oil if necessary)
- You can adjust the taste by adding more rice syrup or salt.
- Fill the Peanut Butter in a container and place it in the fridge for about 15 minutes to get a bit thicker. Enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this homemade Peanut Butter? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!