Make your own Matcha Chocolate at home with only 4 ingredients and in 10 minutes. Vegan, plant-based, no dairy. So easy and quick to make!
My boyfriend’s mom loves matcha and I just received my ordered cocoa butter, so I knew a Matcha Chocolate would be the perfect Christmas gift. After a few attempts, this version came out great! It’s pretty sweet on its own, but the taste of matcha is perfect – not too overpowering, and I think the color is spot on!
Also, it’s really easy to make: heat the cocoa butter, mix in the sifted ingredients and filling it in a chocolate mold, leave it in the fridge for an hour or so to harden and – it’s ready!
It couldn’t be any easier and of course feel free to add some dried fruits, nuts or crushed candy if you’d like.
How to store the Matcha Chocolate
The chocolate melts a bit faster than store-bought chocolate, so it’s best to keep it in the fridge. Wrap it in parchment paper to keep it safe.
- In a double boiler, melt the cocoa butter until it's completely liquid.
- Add in the sifted confectioner's sugar, coconut milk powder & matcha powder.
- Stir until there are no lumps in the chocolate mixture.
- Fill the mixture in a chocolate mold.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for at least an hour and enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this vegan Matcha Chocolate? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!