Make your own Matcha Chocolate at home with only 4 ingredients and in 10 minutes. Vegan, plant-based, no dairy. So easy and quick to make!
My boyfriend’s mom loves matcha and I just received my ordered cocoa butter, so I knew a Matcha Chocolate would be the perfect christmas gift. After a few attempts this version came out just fine! It’s pretty sweet on it’s own, but the taste of matcha is perfect – not too much, and I think the color is so neat!
Also it’s really easy to make, just a little bit of heating the cocoa butter, mixing in the powdered ingredients and filling it in a chocolate mold, leaving it in the fridge for an hour and – finished! It couldn’t be easier and of course, you can add in some dried fruits, nuts or crushed candy if you’d like.
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons coconut milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- In a double boiler, melt the cocoa butter until it's completely liquid.
- Add in the sifted confectioner's sugar, coconut milk powder & matcha powder.
- Stir until there are no lumps in the chocolate mixture.
- Fill the mixture in a chocolate mold.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for at least an hour and enjoy!
It's best to store the chocolate in the fridge, as it melts easier than other chocolate.
Did you make this vegan Matcha Chocolate? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!