My boyfriend’s mom loves matcha and I just received my ordered cocoa butter, so I knew a Matcha Chocolate would be the perfect christmas gift. After a few attempts this version came out just fine! It’s pretty sweet on it’s own, but the taste of matcha is perfect – not too much, and I think the color is so neat! Also it’s really easy to make, just a little bit of heating the cocoa butter, mixing in the powdered ingredients and filling it in a chocolate mold, leaving it in the fridge for an hour and – finished! It couldn’t be easier and of course, you can add in some dried fruits, nuts or crushed candy if you’d like.
- In a double boiler, melt the cocoa butter until it's completely liquid.
- Add in the sifted confectioner's sugar, coconut milk powder & matcha powder.
- Stir until there are no lumps in the chocolate mixture.
- Fill the mixture in a chocolate mold.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for at least an hour and enjoy!