If you’re feeling down, this Healthy Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect pick-me-up-drink for you! It’s naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, plant-based, and sweetened only with fruits.
If you’re feeling down and you need a little mood-booster, this Healthy Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect drink for you. You’ll only need 4 ingredients and I’m pretty sure you have everything at home for it already.
This purple smoothie is my favorite smoothie right now. On hot summer days, you can substitute the bananas with frozen bananas, that way the smoothie will even have a cooling effect and it’s like an ice cream shake! So good!
For this smoothie, I’ve used unsweetened rice coconut milk which is my favorite at the moment. Of course, you can use your favorite plant-based milk. There are tons of options: almond milk, oat milk, hemp milk, cashew milk, hazelnut milk, soy milk etc.. However, the bananas make the smoothie sweet enough, so I’d suggest using unsweetened milk.
This healthy Blueberry Smoothie is a ‘Feel-Good’ Smoothie!
Blueberries are truly magical little berries. Not only do they contain iron, magnesium, and potassium, they also reduce pain, are anti-inflammatory agents and increase the production of dopamine, which is the brain’s feel-good chemical.
More vegan Blueberry Recipes you will love
- Fluffy Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins
- 2-Ingredient Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 10+ Vegan Blueberry Recipes
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you will enjoy this blueberry smoothie as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if they are worth a try!
Healthy Blueberry Smoothie
- 2 ripe bananas , peeled
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries (you can use fresh ones too but the color will be lighter)
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk (I used unsweetened rice coconut milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Toss all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Enjoy and feel good! :)