If you’re looking for an easy dinner recipe, this is it: Creamy Vegan Mushroom Pasta. The sauce can be made while the pasta is boiling. Done and done.
I just love a good simple pasta dish for dinner. Especially when there are mushrooms involved!
While the pasta is cooking, the creamy mushroom sauce can be prepared. So this dinner is ready in 20 minutes or less!
Obviously, you can use your favorite kind of pasta, but I think this sauce looks super fancy pants over spaghetti. It’s perfect for romantic date night dinners as well, don’t you think?
How to make Creamy Vegan Mushroom Pasta
You will need:
- spaghetti (or your favorite kind of pasta)
- soya cuisine/oat cream/vegan cooking cream
- fresh parsley
The basic steps
Step 1: Boil the pasta. In the meantime, we’re making the mushroom sauce.
Step 2: Cook the onion until slightly brown.
Step 3: Add the sliced mushrooms, add salt, and let it cook until they are slightly brown as well.
Step 4: Reduce the heat and add the soya cuisine/oat cream/vegan cooking cream.
Step 5: Stir. Add salt to taste.
Step 6: Serve the mushroom sauce over spaghetti (or your favorite kind of pasta). Add lots of fresh parsley.
More Delicious Vegan Pasta Recipes
- 30+ Vegan Pasta Recipes
- Gluten-Free Mushroom Bolognese
- Quick Date Night Pasta with asparagus
- Easy Tomato Olive Pasta
- Avocado Basil Cream Pasta
- Mediterranean Pasta with Almond Feta
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
Creamy Vegan Mushroom Pasta
- 4 oz spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 onion diced
- 8.8 oz cremini mushrooms sliced
- 2/3 cup soya cuisine or unsweetened oat cream or vegan cooking cream
- salt to taste
- fresh parsley
- Boil the pasta. Meanwhile, we're making the creamy mushroom sauce.
- In a large pan over high heat, add the oil. Then add the diced onion. Cook until translucent.
- Then add the sliced mushrooms to the pan. Add a pinch of salt. Let them cook until slightly brown.
- Reduce the heat and add the soya cuisine/vegan cooking cream. Stir and add more salt to taste.
- Serve the mushroom sauce over the cooked spaghetti. Top with fresh parsley!