Vegan & Gluten-free No-Bake Marzipan Rum Balls – perfect for the holidays! They are super easy to make and don’t require an oven. They can be made in 10 minutes.
Got a sec? Because I have probably the easiest cookie recipe here for you! These No-Bake Marzipan Rum Balls can be made in a couple of minutes. They are the perfect addition to any festive cookie platter. You don’t want to miss these! They are vegan & gluten-free and could be easily made into a non-alcoholic version (see recipe notes for alternatives).
You will need 4 ingredients:
- cocoa powder
- shredded coconut
No-Bake Marzipan Rum Balls
- 1/2 cup marzipan (make sure it's vegan)
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon rum*
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut , unsweetened
- Mix the marzipan, cocoa powder, and rum and knead it until the whole marzipan is brown.
- Form little balls (about 15 pieces).
- Place the shredded coconut in a small bowl and add a few marzipan balls. Roll them around until coated evenly and repeat for the rest.
- Store in an air-tight box or serve immediately.
Use alcohol-free vanilla extract or a splash of orange juice for a non-alcoholic version.
Estimated Nutrition Info
Vegan & Gluten-Free Holiday Cookie Party
Together with my blogger friends, we decided it would be fun to make a Holiday Cookie Party – completely vegan & gluten-free. For this reason, everyone is sharing one of their cookie recipes. I think all turned out great and drool-worthy. The Holiday Cookie Party was organized by Rebecca (Strength & Sunshine) and Natalie (Feasting on Fruit), thank you so much, ladies! :)