These dates stuffed with pistachio butter, covered in chocolate, and sprinkled with chopped pistachios are a real treat! They taste just like fancy pralines!
Remember when I posted the Chocolate Covered Snickers Stuffed Dates a few weeks back? I have been making them a lot lately because they are such a nice treat to have in the fridge whenever you’re craving something sweet.
I am absolutely obsessed with the date + nut butter + chocolate combination, so I did order pistachio butter not too long ago and thought this would be the perfect filling for some more stuffed dates, so I may present to you: Pistachio Butter Stuffed Dates Covered in Chocolate!
They are super easy to make, you’ll only need a handful of ingredients, and of course, they are SO, SO good! If you love pistachios, then I am sure you will adore these just like I do!
Over the last couple of years, I’ve made it my mission to find the best dates out there. I’ve never been a fan of dates until I found soft sukari dates. They are a life changer! So this would be my recommendation for dates, but you can use what is available to you. I know there are a lot of medjool-fans out there :)
This combination of flavors and textures is just amazing. Creamy pistachio butter, soft dates, snappy chocolate, crunchy chopped pistachios. Yes, please!
How to make Pistachio Butter Stuffed Dates
You can find the whole recipe below in the box, but I want to share with you the ingredients and basic steps first to give you an overview!
You will need:
- dates – I am using soft sukari dates because they are the best in my opinion!
- pistachio butter – I use pistachio butter made from 100% pistachios – no additives, sugar, salt etc. I order it online.
- chocolate – I am using dark 65% couverture chocolate. You can also use chocolate chips or regular baking chocolate but then I recommend adding a teaspoon of coconut oil to thin it out.
- chopped pistachios – I sprinkle chopped pistachios on top of the chocolate covered dates because it looks so pretty!
The basic steps
More delicious vegan recipes with dates
- Chocolate Covered Snickers Stuffed Dates
- Date-Sweetened Vegan Eggnog
- Vegan Gingerbread Pancakes with Date Syrup
- Vegan Date-Sweetened BBQ Sauce
- Date-Sweetened Hazelnut Milk
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you enjoy these vegan Pistachio Butter Stuffed Dates Covered in Chocolate as much as I do! Let me know if you give them a try!
Pistachio Butter Stuffed Dates
- 18 dates soft sukari are the best!
- 9 teaspoons pistachio butter
- 1/4 cup pistachios chopped
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate couverture * see notes
- Slice the dates open, remove the pit. Stuff them with 1/2 teaspoon of pistachio butter each.
- Heat the chocolate in a double boiler (or microwave) until melted. And coat the dates one after another. The easiest way is to use tongs for this. Then add them onto a board covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the stuffed dates with the chopped pistachios and put them in the fridge for 20 minutes until the chocolate has set. And enjoy!