You can’t have a party without guacamole! For this super easy, chunky Guacamole, you’ll only need 4 ingredients!
I love how easy it is to make Guacamole, but still, every person has his/her own way of making it. Some add tomatoes, red onions, but I like to keep mine as simple as possible with only avocados, lemon juice, salt, and cilantro. If you don’t like cilantro, skip it.
I like my guacamole chunky, but this is also up to you. Mash it really good for a finer dip. I always use my potato masher because it’s even faster than using a fork especially if you’re making more for a party.
My favorite ways to serve guacamole are with tortilla chips, bread chips, veggie sticks, and breadsticks.
How to pick ripe avocados
The trick is to try to remove the stem. It should come off easily. If it is green beneath, it is a good sign the avocado is ripe. If it is brown underneath, the avocado is overripe and will have brown spots inside. If the stem does not come off, the avocado is not yet ripe.
More vegan recipes for parties:
- Za’atar Hummus
- Crispy Bread Chips with Garlic and Herbs
- Sesame Grissini / Breadsticks
- 12 Vegan Drinks & Eats for your next Party!
Love it? Rate it!
I hope you enjoy this easy Guacamole as much as I do! Let me know if you give it a try!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Cut avocados in halves, remove the pit, cut vertical and horizontal lines into the avocado, and remove the flesh with a spoon from the skin.
- In a bowl, add the avocado chunks, lemon juice, salt, and cilantro. Mash everything with a fork or potato masher. I like to leave the dip a bit chunky, but you can make yours smooth by mashing it until really fine.
- Enjoy with some vegan tortilla chips or cut up veggies.