A Pomegranate Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect healthy, vegan and gluten-free breakfast or dessert. It’s super filling and easy to make!
Chia puddings are such an amazing breakfast because they are super filling and easy to make. I always make them the night before and enjoy them in the morning. It’s so great to know when you wake up and your breakfast is already waiting in the fridge for you. I always feel full of energy after eating a chia pudding, so they are the perfect post-yoga breakfast for me. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, they are a great source of iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and many more vitamins. They’re delicious and good for your body and you can top the chia pudding with any fruit you want!
Vegan and gluten-free Pomegranate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds + more to top if you want
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- Deseed the pomegranate.
- Put the pomegranate seeds with the almond milk and rice syrup in a blender and blend for a few minutes.
- Run the pomegranate milk through a strainer or cheesecloth and fill it in the glass.
- Add the chia seeds to the pomegranate milk and give it a good mix.
- Let it sit for about half an hour and mix it again.
- Place the chia pudding in the fridge for about 5 hours or best overnight before eating.
- You can top the chia pudding with additional pomegranate seeds if you want!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Should you decide to give this chia pudding a try I’d love to hear how it went! Write me a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^