Recipe for the healthiest cocktail ever: Green Destiny. Made with apple juice, kiwi & bison grass vodka. So yummy! Makes 4 cocktails.
This Green Destiny Cocktail is my favorite cocktail of all times. I always serve it at parties because it looks pretty and it’s so yummy! And it’s probably the healthiest cocktail too..
I love that you have practically a mini cucumber salad in a cocktail. There have been nights, where I have been drinking Green Destiny all.night.long – and I don’t regret a thing! These nights always turned out great.
The key ingredient for this cocktail is bisongrass vodka! It’s my favorite vodka because it’s much milder than regular vodka and has a nice grassy flavor. The vodka is made out of rye and flavored with a tincture of bison grass. There is also a blade of bison grass in each bottle – so cute! A friend – who’s a barkeeper (he has to know then) – told me, that it brings good luck if the bisongrass blae falls into the glass when pouring in some vodka.
Green Destiny Cocktail
- 1/2 cup bison grass vodka
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice , cold
- 1/2 cup sparkling water , cold
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ripe kiwis
- 12 cucumber slices
- Cut the kiwi in halves & spoon out the flesh. Cut it in super small pieces.
- Add the kiwi pieces, vodka, apple juice, sparkling water and lemon juice in a big pitcher and give it a good mix.
- When serving, add about 5 cucumber slices on top of each cocktail.
If you give this cocktail a try I’d love to hear how it turned out for you! Leave a comment or post a picture on instagram, use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^ I love to see all your lovely creations! Thanks! <3