This is a review for the book 40 Days of Green Smoothies by Becky Striepe. In order to make my own opinion of the book, I got a digital copy of the eBook.
Becky Striepe’s new book 40 Days of Green Smoothies is a great collection of delicious smoothie recipes. Not only does it contain a new smoothie recipe for 40 days, but she also breaks the recipes down week by week, including tips and weekly shopping lists.
If you’ve always wanted to create a healthy smoothie habit but struggled along the way, this book will help you a lot with that! I mean how good does that strawberries & cream, pineapple parfait or chocolate covered raspberry smoothie sound?!
I have a not so secret obsession with parsley. In my opinion, parsley makes every meal better – I could literally sprinkle it on top of everything. So of course I was psyched when I saw that Becky Striepe’s new book contained 8!! smoothies with parsley. One of which I’ll include below: The Banana Berry Fresh Smoothie. This is the first time I made a smoothie with parsley, but I’m absolutely in love with it! This is definitely not the last time, I’ve put parsley into a smoothie :)
For the looks, I’ve added some freeze-dried raspberries on top. I’ve got a huge jar of various freeze-dried fruits (raspberries, strawberries, pears, apples and peaches) for Christmas. They are so delicious!
- ½ cup frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-1 cup water (add as needed, to get things
- 4 ice cubes
- Puree until smooth.
Win a digital copy of Becky Striepe’s 40 Days of Green Smoothies!
- The giveaway ends on 2017-02-15 11:59:59 PM GMT.
- There will be 1 winner, which will be randomly chosen by the plugin.
- The winner will be notified by email and has 72 hours to respond – otherwise I’ll have to repick.
- If you have any problems with the giveaway plugin below, please don’t hesitate to drop me an email!