A vegan recipe for a classic Baked Potato. Perfect as a side or main dish.
Potatoes are so versatile and these baked potatoes are so delicious! Also you can top it with what you want like kisir, vegan sausages or fresh tomato cubes… the possibilities are unlimited. This is the basic version of a Baked Potato:
Ingredients for the baked potatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 olives
- 2 tablespoons vegan cheese
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter EarthBalance, Alsan,...
Ingredients for the yogurt dip
- 1/4 cup plain soy yogurt not sweetened!
- salt & pepper
- a little bit of lemon juice
- Heat water in a pot and boil the potato, until nearly done.
- Bake it in the oven 350°F/180°C until it gets this nice crispy skin, this will take a while.
- Cut it in half and if the potato is already soft inside, you can carefully cave it out, otherwise bake it for a couple of minutes more. Mix the potato flesh with some chopped olives, vegan cheese & butter and add some salt. Mix well and fill it back into the potato skin. Put it in the oven again for 5-10 minutes for the cheese to melt.
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the dip.
- I also added some side salad. Enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make this Baked Potato? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!