These vegan Pistachio Rosewater Cookies smell and taste like roses! They are super romantic and perfect for Valentine’s Day. Surprise your loved ones with these flowery smelling vegan cookies :)
The goal for these cookies was to create them completely in the food processor for two reasons: 1) the convenience of simply adding the ingredients to the food processor, chop, chop and ready is the cookie dough and 2) who likes to do the dishes?! hah, thought so!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Place the pistachios in the food processor and chop until broken up, take them out and set them aside.
- Place the butter in the processor and process. Add in flour, baking powder, dextrose and process again. Add in the rice syrup and rosewater until it's a smooth dough. Lastly add in the chopped pistachios and process until they're fold into the dough.
- Form the dough in little balls and press them flat on a baking sheet.
- Put the cookies in the oven for about 15 minutes until they start to get a golden color.
- Let them cool off before eating and enjoy.
**Instead of Rice Syrup you can use any liquid sweeteners like agave syrup or maple syrup.
Should you decide to give these vegan Pistachio Rosewater Cookies a try I’d love to hear how it turned out for you! Leave a comment or post a picture on instagram, use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^ I love to see all your lovely creations! Thanks! <3