This is a easy recipe for a vegan, gluten-free, Raw Cocoa Avocado Tartelette! It’s no-bake, super creamy and delicious.
With avocados you can make the creamiest, delicious chocolate cream for desserts! It’s the perfect filling for no-bake crusts. It’s super easy to make and only takes a few minutes – seriously! No-bake recipes are perfect for the summer because this way you can calm down your cravings for chocolate cakes but don’t need to heat up your apartment additionally with oven heat. Yeay! Make it, place it in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy! < As easy as that!
Isn’t that cocoa avocado cream looking smooth and chocolate-y? I could eat this by the spoonful! Seriously!
The silky & smooth avocado cream is perfect for these tartelettes but also could be used as filling layer between two chocolate cakes or frosting!
I’ve topped my tartelettes with colored coconut sprinkles. I’ve got the idea from the lovely Natalie, from the blog Feasting on Fruits. If you don’t know her blog yet, you should check it out now! Her recipes are gorgeous and super creative and I love the videos she makes too because they’re so pleasing for the eyes :) In her recipe she used blueberries to color the coconut sprinkles, so you can even choose if you want the sprinkles more pink (colored with raspberries) or more purple (blueberries). I know, right?! It’s such a hard decision.
Raw Cocoa Avocado Tartelette
Ingredients for the crust
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut , unsweetened
- 9 medjool dates
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil , melted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder , unsweetened
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Ingredients for the pink coconut sprinkles
- 1 raspberry (fresh or defrosted)
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded coconut , unsweetened
- Put all the ingredients for the crust in a kitchen processor and blend until the mixture starts to form little clumps.
- Put the crust mixture in the tartelette forms and press it on the bottom and on the sides. It's easier when you use a spoon to press it down.
- Clean the kitchen processor.
- Cut and peel the avocado. Put all the ingredients for the filling in the kitchen processor and blend again until it's a smooth cream.
- Add the filling on the crust and flatten the surface with a knife or spatula.
- Put it in the fridge for about 3-4 hours. The coconut oil will make the filling a little bit harder.
- For the pink coconut sprinkles, put the shredded coconut in a small bowl add one raspberry and press and mix it with a spoon until the coconut sprinkles are getting a nice pink color.
- Top the tartelettes with the spinkles before serving and enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Should you decide to give this Raw Cocoa Avocado Tarlette a try I’d love to hear how it went! Write me a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^