This vegan Pide Bread is topped with black and white sesame seeds. Great to fill it with Falafel or to eat with delicious hummus. So soft!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Put all ingredients in a kitchen machine to make a dough or mix by hand and let it rise until it doubles in size.
- Pre-heat the oven to 500°F / 250°C.
- Put the dough onto a baking tray and flatten it with your hand.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and the sesame seeds on the bread and work it into the dough while spreading it all over it.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until it starts to get a golden surface.
Estimated Nutrition Info
Should you decide to give this Pide Bread a try I’d love to hear how it went! Write me a comment or post a picture on instagram, use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan and tag me via @elephantasticvegan to make sure I’ll see it ^.^ I love to see all your lovely creations! Thanks! <3