Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins
These Vegan Blueberry Marzipan Muffins are fluffy, soft and flavorful! The small bits of marzipan make every bite exciting and delicious!
Servings 8 muffins
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar (make sure it's vegan)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or use melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegan marzipan cut in small chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Pre-heat oven to 360°F/180°C.
In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, whisk, then add all the wet ingredients and whisk again until it's a smooth batter.
Add the blueberries and marzipan chunks to the batter. Give it a quick stir.
Fill the batter in muffin wrappers or use a lightly oiled muffin pan and put them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. (Use the Toothpick Method to make sure the dough is done in the middle.)
Let them cool off a bit before enjoying them!
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg