Make your own flavorful Curry Hummus at home. You only need 6 ingredients and 5 minutes! Perfect for sandwiches, wraps, on bagels, or with veggies.
Servings 2 people
- 2 cups canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (and more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1/2 cup water (add more if it's too thick)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil to drizzle on top
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
Put all the ingredients for the curry hummus in your blender or food processor.
Blend until smooth (add more water if the consistency is too thick).
Top with olive oil, and black sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1044mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 3mg