A vegan Kiwi Banana Coconut Smoothie – healthy and delicious! Fruity and light – perfect for summer.
Yeayy!! The first Smoothie recipe on Elephantastic Vegan. Can you imagine a vegan food blog without a Smoothie Recipe? Hah, that’s a thing from the past. I’m much more open to drinking smoothies when it’s getting warmer. In winter I don’t really accept them as a meal but when it’s warmer my body is literally craving for some lighter meals/snacks.
So here it is: A Kiwi Banana Coconut Smoothie. It’s so delicious! It’s super fruity, tropical, smooth and good for your body!
Kiwi Banana Coconut Smoothie
- 4 kiwis
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon young coconut meat
- 1 teaspoon brown rice syrup
- chia seeds optional
- Spoon out the kiwi flesh directly into a blender.
- Add the peeled banana, the coconut flesh and the rice syrup.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Top with chia seeds (if you want!) and enjoy!