Looking for some vegan christmas cookies ideas? Coconut Kisses could be considered a classic. Check out this vegan version!
Christmas cookies with coconut shreds are just the best! It causes your kitchen to smell like christmas. Vegan Coconut Kisses are super crowd-pleasing. Everyone loves them and they are so easy to make.
This year I’m really looking forward to Christmas. I took care of most of the presents already, so that’s a relief! Now I have time to enjoy all the great christmasy-stuff like going to christmas markets, baking & eating cookies, eating decadent meals,…
In this recipe I used the flax egg 2.0 from the blog The Spoon & Shovel. It’s made of flax seeds and water and it looks so great and works really well in these cookies!
- Preheat the oven to 320°F/160°C.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients given above and whisk.
- Form the dough into little balls with your hand.
- Put the balls on a baking tray and press them down a little.
- Bake them for about 10 minutes until they start to get a light golden color!
Estimated Nutrition Info
Did you make these vegan Coconut Kisses? Tag @elephantasticvegan on instagram and use the hashtag #elephantasticvegan. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Elephantastic Vegan Newsletter to see Reader Remake Features!